Best Commercial Vacuum Sealer
We have selected the leading commercial vacuum sealers for 2022, so read on if you want to find out everything you need to know about each of these amazing machines.
The VacMaster VP210 Chamber vacuum sealer helps keep the food fresh for more than five times longer than with other storage options.
It makes a strong double seal on each bag, which will ensure that the bag stays uncompromised, and keeps the food fresh and safe to eat for as long as needed.
This versatile commercial vacuum sealer can be customized for different vacuuming and sealing options for different types of bags, portion sizes, and others.
Unlike most of the vacuum sealers on the market, this pro-range commercial vacuum sealer can even vacuum and package liquid foods and liquid-rich products such as soups, stews, marinades, and others.
This is possible thanks to its vacuum chamber design which removes all of the air from the chamber, then seals the bag, and then reintroduces the air back into it.
The vacuum obtained in the chamber of this superb commercial vacuum sealer is 27 to 29 hg, which is much higher than that of traditional suction machines.
It is easy to set and adjust and can be programmed so that you can use your favorite program over and over again. It remembers the last setting, so if you are bagging large batches of the same food, you will save a lot of time and effort for having to adjust the settings every time.
The size of this premium quality chamber vacuum sealer is 24 x 19 x 19 inches, and it weighs 83 lbs.
This is no doubt it is among the most efficient commercial vacuum sealers you can find on the market in 2022.
It is also very useful for those of you who love cooking and want to sous vide or marinate your meals quickly and efficiently.
You can get each bag perfectly sealed every time thanks to the see-thru lid of the commercial vacuum sealer which allows for getting the bags perfectly aligned for proper sealing.
The top-quality vacuum sealer has an automatic mode which allows for fast and precise vacuum sealing every time. There is a manual mode if you prefer to handle and control the pressure for more delicate, sharp, or moist foods. You can use the manual option to seal and preserve your photos, documents, or other valuables as well.
This countertop appliance will put an end to the wasting of food and will allow you to easily and quickly pack and store any leftovers for 5-6 times longer than traditional methods.
It can be used to properly and safely preserve wild game, fish, dehydrated fruits, and any other food product or meal.
The device is made of durable stainless steel and has a fan-cooled motor to keep it from overheating even after prolonged and continuous use.
The double piston vacuum pump is capable of delivering 28 hg vacuum strength and 935watts of power for fast and efficient sealing.
The device can work with bags up to 15 inches wide thanks to an extra-long 15-inch seal bar. This means you can use it to pack small snacks, as well as for entire chickens or turkeys.
The overall size of this countertop commercial vacuum sealer is 15.3 x 23 x 9 inches, and it weighs 22 lbs.
The device is sold with a 2-year warranty and is available in white and in stainless steel options.
It is a must-have kitchen tool if you want to save money and to stop being wasteful with your food, and also for those of you who produce their own foods, for fishers, hunters, and for cooks.
Best budget-friendly option
The elegant kitchen tool has a double piston vacuum pump and a 12-inch long sealing bar which can accommodate and seal bags of most popular sizes up to 12 inches wide.
The affordable commercial vacuum sealer has two nifty sealing wires which keep the bags in place and ensure that they are properly sealed.
The sealer has an easy-to-understand and set control panel on top. It has an option to marinate and a pulse vacuum which can be used for foods which are delicate, or those that do not need to be completely vacuumed.
The appliance is easy to load, use, and clean. The liquid drip tray can easily be removed and washed.
The unit has a locking lid which is released automatically, so you can use it with your hands-free, and with just a touch of a button, making it perfect for those of you who process and preserve large batches of produce, wild game, fish, or other food.
It is also perfect for prepping and sous vide cooking, as well as for everyday use for packing and storing leftovers, snacks or other foods.
The Avid Armor Vacuum Sealer is made of stainless steel and is sold with 30 bags (10 of each popular size).
The useful appliance weighs only 14 lbs. so you can easily carry it around or store it away when you are not using the sealer too. It costs a fraction of what other commercial vacuum sealers cost, and yet works perfectly, is easy to use, and doesn’t take up too much countertop space, so it is suitable for kitchens of all sizes.
The rest of the best
- The stainless steel chamber is 2 gallons and has a size of 11.8 x 12.6 x 3.19 inches
- The sealing bar is 11 inches
- The unit double seals the bag for a durable and safe food preservation
- Very easy to use and set via the control panels on top of the appliance
- It has a marinating function for infusing meat, fruits, or vegetables intensely and quickly
- The sealer can be used for all types of foods, including liquid, or liquid-rich ones
- The commercial vacuum sealer is sold with 50 1-quart and 50 2-quart bags
- It works with all kinds of commercial bags
- Superb for sous vide cooking
- It is NSF, Cetus certified, and sold with a 1-year warranty
- The size of the vacuum sealer is 19.62 x 17.62 x 13.12 inches, and it weighs 33.2 lbs.
The VacMaster VP215 Chamber vacuum sealer is very similar to the overall top pick, but it is more compact than it, and also has a powerful ¼ HP rotary oil pump which can handle large batches of food, and larger loads.
- A powerful ¼ HP rotary oil pump for commercial and for heavy use
- Very easy to set and use
- It places a precise double seal on each bag for a durable and safe packaging
- It is suitable for restaurants, fishers, hunters, and for home cooks
- The machine can pack liquids and liquid-rich foods like fresh meats, stews, soups, and others
- Its chamber size is 10 x 13 inches
- The size of the unit is 20 x 14 x 15 inches, and it weighs 84 lbs.
- Excellent for quick marinating, and for sous vide cooking
- Fits bags 10 x 13 inches or smaller
- It can be used for sealing jars to preserve fruits, veggies, and other foods fresh for longer
- The pump is quiet and will remove all of the air from the chamber quickly and efficiently
- It doesn’t overheat even after processing large batches of foods
- A very sturdy unit made of stainless steel
- It is sold with a 1-year warranty
Related: List of Quality Food Dehydrators
- It can make 80 consecutive seals without overheating
- The machine is designed to process and seal up to 240 lbs. of the big game continually
- It has a 12V DC adapter, so you can take it hunting with you and use it on a boat, truck, or other
- It also has a regular AC adaptor so you can set it up in your kitchen as well
- It provides the strongest possible seal allowing for the preservation of food for up to 3 years in the freezer
- It works with less waste from the packing bags
- The unit is sold with an 11-inch seal roll, 1-quart bags, and 1-gallon pre-cut heat bags
- The size of the device is 5.2 x 23.7 x 10.2 inches, and it weighs only 7.92 lbs. so it is portable and easy to transport
- Fairly priced
This commercial vacuum sealer is reasonably priced, easy to use and can be used for preserving foods, as well as documents, photographs, jewelry and other valuables from oxygen damage and from mold and mildew.
- A 120-watt motor
- It packs 1-4 pcs per minute
- The seal bar is 10.2 inches long so it can vacuum seal bags with a width up to 10.2 inches
- The suction speed in the chamber is 2CFM
- The size of the unit is 16 x 12.2 x 11.4 inches
- The workroom size needed is 12.9 x 10.7 x 2 inches
- Made of stainless steel
- Suitable for packing all kinds of foods, preserving medicaments, electronic elements, jewelry, documents, and others from oxidation, mold, water damage, and others
- The weight of the appliance is 50.7 lbs.
- It is very reasonably priced for the quality of the build and the efficiency of the device
Why do you need a commercial vacuum sealer?
If you grow and produce your own food, if you are an avid hunter or fisher, then a commercial vacuum sealer can make life much easier for you. These machines are designed to handle large batches of food and seal tens and hundreds of bags one after another without overheating or malfunctioning.
Some of the commercial vacuum sealers have chambers and others have large edges for easy feeding of the bags.
They are designed to save time, effort, and to make the process of preserving food much easier and faster.
They also are very useful for preparing marinades, for infusing meat, vegetables, and fruits with flavors, as well as for sous vide cooking.
With a good quality commercial vacuum sealer you never need to worry about your food going bad, or about wasting and throwing out food again.
Plus, with this method, you can store and organize your preserved food much more neatly, use much less space, and save a lot of time for organizing and finding the ingredients you need.
You can prep all the ingredients you need for cooking a meal, and seal them so they are ready and fresh for later. This is perfect if you entertain guests or simply want to find a way to save time for cooking every time.
Many people use these machines to vacuum seal and protect their documents, photographs, jewelry, and other valuables from potential water damage, oxidation, and others.
What to look for when buying a commercial vacuum sealer
Naturally, the most suitable type of commercial vacuum sealer for you depends on what you are planning on using it for. Think about whether you are planning to use it for vacuuming food for storage, for dry food storing, or for cooking purposes.
Also, how often you will be using it and the batches of food you will be packing also needs to be taken into consideration.
If you are going to use it on a daily basis, then it makes sense to invest in a commercial-grade, fast, and efficient vacuum sealer, which works fast and well and doesn’t overheat quickly.
You should also consider the countertop space you have available, as well as the storage space you will need for a large appliance like this.
Also, keep in mind that the size of the commercial vacuum sealer corresponds to the size of the bags it can seal, so think about the volumes you are planning to process so that you can choose the best-sized machine for your needs.
Some of the sealers have options to control the suction applied or pulse functions which help vacuum seal delicate products more gently without crushing them.
Most of the chamber vacuum sealers and others on our list can also successfully be used for vacuum sealing liquid-rich meats, liquid foods like soups, stews, and others, as well as to infuse the meat with marinade quickly and efficiently.
Another factor, of course, is the price and the warranty of the appliance. If you are a hunter, butcher, produce your own food, or plan on using the vacuum sealer regularly or on a daily basis, then it makes sense to invest in a premium quality machine. They may cost more, but they are durable, efficient, and will quickly pay back the price you have paid by saving you tons of food.
Also, most top-quality commercial vacuum sealers come with long warranties, so you can rest assured that any problems with the machine will be duly handled in the future.
Hopefully, we have helped you pinpoint that perfect commercial vacuum sealer for your needs, space, and budget.
With an appliance like this, you will be throwing out much less food and will be preserving all of the products you make or buy for longer safely.
Vacuum sealed foods preserve their taste, freshness, and all the nutrients you need to prepare delicious and healthy meals all year round, every time.
Plus, you can make delicious sous vide recipes everything you feel like it, effortlessly and quickly.
Good luck with your purchase, and enjoy one of this money, time, storage space, and food-saving machines in the privacy of your own kitchen!